1) God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. (1 John 4)
2) When I see the blood I will pass over you. (Exodus 12)
3) I have found a ransom. (Job 33)
4) In wrath remember mercy. (Habakkuk 3)
5) I have called thee by name. Thou art mine. (Isaiah 43)
Time and again I see these themes popping up in scripture. They are all answered in Jesus. Only believe. Only allow yourself the humble confession that you did not invent these things; that they are the apothecary of Divine Sovereignty; that you are freely welcome.
Doug Blair, Waterloo, Ontario